JOB SUMMARY: Work independently or as members of a team installing, servicing, or repairing product, primarily doors, windows, millwork, and cabinets, at a customer location.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Install, service, and/or repair customer product in a quick, efficient, and safe manner.
- Suggest modifications of product or installation to meet customer requirements.
- Instruct customer personnel in the correct operation of the product.
- Lift, handle, or maintain product or operation of product.
- Maintain and account for materials and tools used to complete work projects.
- Take necessary actions to maintain a clean worksite throughout all phases of the project.
- Work independent or as a team member.
- Use specialized or standard applications in performance of duties.
- Work assignments are varied, and of moderate scope and complexity with limited supervision.
- Other duties as assigned.